Our vision is to be a leading owner and operator of high quality infrastructure assets. We will seek to grow by deploying our operations-oriented approach to enhance value and by leveraging our relationship with Brookfield Asset Management to pursue acquisitions.
We are focused on expanding our infrastructure platform and will pursue transactions in the following sectors:
- Utilities - electricity transmission, non-renewable power generation, regulated electricity, gas and water distribution and regulated or contracted terminal operations;
- Transport - railroads, ports, toll roads and airports;
- Energy - oil and gas pipelines, gathering and storage systems, and district energy systems;
- Timberlands - high quality species of timber in attractive locations; and
- Agrilands - higher and more productive use of agrilands (sugarcane, soya, corn, rice, pineapple etc.)
In addition, there are a number of organic growth opportunities within Brookfield's existing operations such as revenue generating capital expenditures and operational improvements.
To execute our strategy, we seek to:
- Maintain a disciplined approach to acquisitions;
- Incorporate our technical insight into the evaluation and execution of acquisitions; and,
- Drive performance through a hands-on approach to key value drivers such as development projects, follow-on acquisitions and financings.