Location: Florida/Georgia/North Carolina/Tennessee
Brookfield Asset Management Inc. is a leading global alternative asset manager focused on property, renewable energy, infrastructure and private equity, with over $250 billion of assets under management.
Based in Toronto and New York, we have over a 100 year history as an owner and operator of real assets, offering a range of public and private investment products and services which leverage our expertise and experience. We have more than 700 investment professionals and 55,000 operating employees working in 30 countries around the world. Brookfield is publicly listed on the NYSE, TSX and Euronext Amsterdam.
The Regional Director (External Wholesaler) is responsible for the execution of all sales, service, and marketing related activities in their assigned Region associated with Brookfield Asset Management’s Public Securities Group. The product structures include registered funds, separately managed accounts, and private funds. The position is de-channelized calling on Wirehouses, PWM, Regionals, Independent Broker Dealers (IBDs), and RIAs. The Regional Sales Director is responsible for directly managing major markets within their Region and is required to lead a team of Region specific sales support personnel including Internal sales representation and Hybrid sales representation. The Regional Sales Director’s performance is measured by gross fund flows, assets under management, sales activities, and broader team contribution to the National sales effort.
- Develop and execute a Regional sales strategy consistent with the National sales goals and maintain accountability for the performance of your team and their execution of the strategy
- Maintain and cultivate existing Advisor related relationships and expand into new Advisor related relationships across all channels: Wirehouse, PWM, Regionals, IBDs, and RIAs
- Convey deep technical knowledge of the firm’s investment strategies and fund vehicles
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent, in Economics, Finance, or related field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience wholesaling in the Southeast Region with significant relationships in Wirehouses, PWM, Regionals, IBDs and RIAs
- Experience managing a team preferred
- Series 7 Licensed
- Additional credentials preferred (CIMA, CAIA, CFA, etc.)
- Significant travel required