Brookfield Asset Management Inc. is a leading global alternative asset manager focused on property, renewable energy, infrastructure and private equity, with over $250 billion of assets under management.
Based in Toronto and New York, we have over a 100 year history as an owner and operator of real assets, offering a range of public and private investment products and services which leverage our expertise and experience. We have more than 700 investment professionals and 55,000 operating employees working in 30 countries around the world. Brookfield is publicly listed on the NYSE, TSX and Euronext Amsterdam.
Brookfield Investment Management Inc. is a registered investment advisor specializing in global listed real estate and infrastructure securities as well as corporate and securitized credit strategies. The firm has nearly $17 billion of assets under management with a focus on real assets. Brookfield Investment Management Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Brookfield Asset Management (NYSE: BAM), a global asset manager focused on the ownership and management of property, renewable energy and other infrastructure assets with over $200 billion of assets under management.
Reporting directly to the Portfolio Managers, this Portfolio Assistant position involves performing various functions to assist with Brookfield’s Global Corporate Credit Team.
This role is based in Boston.
- Preparing and reconciling monthly performance and attribution reports
- Preparing materials for investment meetings
- Updating and maintaining data for marketing materials
- Maintenance of portfolio databases and reports
- Managing the team’s research database
- Assisting the portfolio managers with trade execution
- Various administrative duties and general office support
- Ad hoc projects
- Undergraduate degree in a related discipline
- Experience working in an investment management or back office environment
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with Bloomberg and Factset is a plus
- Flexibility and ability to take on additional responsibilities