Brookfield Asset Management Inc. is a leading global alternative asset manager focused on property, renewable energy, infrastructure and private equity, with over $250 billion of assets under management.
Based in Toronto and New York, we have over a 100 year history as an owner and operator of real assets, offering a range of public and private investment products and services which leverage our expertise and experience. We have more than 700 investment professionals and 55,000 operating employees working in 30 countries around the world. Brookfield is publicly listed on the NYSE, TSX and Euronext Amsterdam.
The Firm is seeking an Office Coordinator to join the Chicago office. This person will be an integral part of the office, coordinating administrative duties and office procedures. The individual will create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensure high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety. The person will also be the first point of contact for our company, welcome and greet guests, and offer administrative support across the organization.
- Receive visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately
- Maintain multiple conference rooms and their calendars
- Order and set up catering for meetings and events
- Answer and forward incoming phone calls
- Register guests with the Hyatt Center’s security
- Order office supplies
- Sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Complete monthly expense reports
- Serve as the liaison between the building and Brookfield
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven work experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Customer service oriented
- Solid written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and adapt quickly to change
- A high level of professionalism